100% access to every pallet
Not only is selective racking the most common configuration for any warehouse, this type of shelving allows for the very best view and accessibility to your stock.
As the pallet locations are built into single runs, either stand alone or back to back rows, all pallets are aisle facing. This gives maximum visibility to your products, as well as the ability for a forklift operator to select any product at any one time.
Beam levels are fully adjustable depending on the weight and size of your products. In most cases, top beam levels can be positioned in excess of 13 metres, allowing for greater use of the height of your warehouse.
The advantages of selective pallet racking include:
• Complete customisation of beam levels to suit the products you stock and your stock rotation.
• Utilise the floor of the warehouse as an additional pallet location without the need for additional beams.
• Works well with counter balance, reach, articulated, stockpickers and turret trucks.
• Works well with standard fork trucks.
• Simple to adjust the configuration as your business needs grow or change.
• Able to fit accessories to improve picking of products such as mesh decks, step beams, Carton Live Storage, particleboard/timber shelf levels and many others
For a new run of shelving a starter bay is required. This is made up of two sets of frames, with additional uprights added on as required, depending on how many bays are required per run. Beam levels can be unique to each bay or consistent across the entire system, giving you great flexibility around what and how you utilise your storage space.
Add on to your existing racking
Need to expand your storage capacity? Additional frames and beams can be added to your starter bays. We can help you identify the type of racking that you currently have in your warehouse and install the appropriate materials required to increase the length of your existing run of shelving.